Corporate Retreats near Virginia Tech
Inn at Riverbend is a 7-room inn located on 14 acres, high on a bluff with spectacular views overlooking the New River. A refreshing change from hotels, our meeting facilities provide all the comforts of a home away from home and everything you will need to make your business travel hassle free. Complete with a great room and multiple options for break-out areas, Inn at Riverbend offers all the amenities you will need for your meetings and retreats such as AV equipment. Conveniently located 60 minutes west of Roanoke airport, between Blacksburg, VA (home of Virginia Tech) and Princeton, WV. Direct flights available from major cities, including Washington Dulles, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and Tampa.
- Recently featured in Washington Post and Mid-Atlantic Events
- Featured in Distinguished Inns of America
- Competitive Corporate Rates available
- Dedicated meeting space, seated catered dinners for 24, reception for 45 people
Complimentary Business amenities
- Full multi-course gourmet breakfast each day
- 24-hour complimentary bottled water, sodas, tea and coffee, fresh fruit
- Freshly baked cookies each afternoon
- Free DVD library available for guest use, Dish television available in all rooms
- Reservation service for local restaurants
- Late check-in available
- Desks with extra power outlets and desk lights available in all rooms
- Spacious and tastefully decorated guest rooms with breathtaking views
- All rooms open onto our decks
- Inn at Riverbend provides an excellent location for your small corporate retreats.
- Options of a living room meeting environment or a more traditional meeting room set up. Breakout space available on our terrace level or on our upper or lower decks.
- Total house “buy-out” assuring you of exclusive use of all our facilities during your meeting.
- Projector, screen, flip charts available for your meeting. Available outlets for multiple computers concurrently. Copier, PC, and Fax Services available.
- Ample on-site free parking
- Freshly prepared multi-course breakfast each morning. We’ll help you plan a catered lunch or dinner for your group at the Inn. Dietary restrictions and requests can be accommodated.
- Located centrally in Giles County (home to 37 miles of the New River and 50 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Centrally located in New River Valley – an outdoor lover’s mecca with hiking, fly fishing, kayaking, road and mountain biking, and golf nearby. Inn at Riverbend can facilitate arrangements for fishing trips, golf, or a multitude of other outdoor activities to meet your group’s needs.
- Swedish Massage available on site with prior notice
- Spouse events, such as winery tours, fly-casting classes, cooking classes, glass blowing, and a multitude of outdoor activities can be arranged by the Inn on request.
- Wine and beer available for purchase
Our Fortune 500 firm is located just a few miles from the Inn at Riverbend, so we’re frequent guests. Our million dollar clients rave about the Inn and always ask us to select that property for their visits. They are drawn to the view, the rooms and the service. As their hosts, we choose the Inn for the environment where we can relax in total comfort with our customers, converse and develop bonds that reach beyond the business relationship. If a meeting or seminar is your goal, the open floor plan of the Inn provides full flexibility in room configuration, their wireless service is top notch, and the meals will truly put a “wow” in your day. If you’re lucky enough to have an open day for fun, there are great waterfall hikes, kayaking or canoeing, and plenty of fishing to keep you occupied. In all, the Inn at Riverbend is an ideal escape for both business and pleasure.
Perry Aliotti – Sales Manager, Americas – Celanese LLC
Inn at Riverbend – Your home away from home. Where exceeding expectations is our business.