Just the Few of Us
Just the Few of Us
Inn at Riverbend is a special place for you to start your lives together. Situated on almost 14 acres, overlooking the mountains and the New River, the view is a breathtaking backdrop for your special day. Your guests will be delighted at our bed and breakfast wedding venue. Virginia is a beautiful place in the heart of Appalachia to begin the next step of your lives together.
Sharing this special occasion with your family and closest friends will create memories for a lifetime. Let your fairytale begin with us and enjoy being King and Queen of the Inn for the weekend.
Our Just the Few of Us Package price includes:
- Site visit and 2 hours of consultation
- Exclusive use of Inn and grounds (except for non-guest areas as specified in contract) from 3pm on day of arrival to 11:30am on day of departure.
- Minister or Officiate for Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding platform set up with tulle and silk rosette bouquets
- 3 hours of Wedding Photography
- Bouquets for the Bride and Maid of Honor;
- Boutonniere for Groom and Best Man
- Floral centerpieces for table
- Wedding Cake with choices for filling and icing
- Gourmet multi-course breakfast each morning for Inn guests
- Bottle of champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, and two keepsake wine glasses for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night
Pricing with all items above included:
Up to 25 people: $4,499 (plus prevailing taxes)*
Up to 50 people: $4,999 (plus prevailing taxes)*
Do to the intimate nature of Inn at Riverbend, wedding guests may arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony. We cannot accomodate wedding parties larger than 50 people.
*Our “Just the Few of Us” package requires reserving all 7 guest rooms in the Inn for two nights. We offer a 10% discount off our regular room rates for our wedding parties.
Please contact us directly for a quote to add a wedding reception or dinner service at the Inn at Riverbend.
“Let us express our many thanks for helping make our wedding weekend everything we hoped and dreamed it would be. From helping identify key vendors like the florist, caterer and violinist to acting as our wedding day coordinators , your footprints were everywhere helping to make our vision a reality.”
~ Gretchen and Andrew, Birmingham, October
Getting Married in Virginia
Making it Legal
Both you and your to-be must obtain a marriage license through any Virginia Circuit Court Clerk; the Virginia location of your nuptials is irrelevant to the licensing.
Age Requirements: 18 with certified copy of birth certificate as proof. If under 18, notarized consent from parent or legal guardian.
Cost of License: $30
Waiting Period: None
Valid for: 60 days
Blood Test: None
Officiants: Ordained minister who can show proof of ordination; marriage commissioners, justices of the peace and judges.