Just the Two of Us
Just the Two of Us
The two of you will create lasting memories at Inn at Riverbend with our Virginia elopement packages. Whether you choose to be married in front of the fireplace, on the deck overlooking the meadow or on the lower platform with the mountains and river in the distance, your memories will last a lifetime.
Let us coordinate the details from flowers to wedding cake so that you can enjoy your special day with all of the details of a large wedding but with none of the stress or expenses!
Our Just the Two of Us Package is complete with:
- Wedding ceremony on lower platform by the waterfall and pond or indoors by the fireplace
- Wedding Ceremony with Minister or Officiant
- Hand Tied Bouquet and Boutonniere with choice of flowers
- Background Music for Ceremony (or your
choice of music)
- Two Tier Wedding Cake with Fresh Flowers, choice of flavors for cake, filling and icing
- Bottle of Champagne
- $75 towards dinner at The Palisades Restaurant
- 2 Riverbend Wine Glasses as a keepsake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries at bedside
- 2 1/2 hour long Professional Photography Session with DVD of all photos and full copyright for printing
Pricing with all items above included:
Monday – Thursday: $1,400.00 plus prevailing taxes. Does not include the cost of the room you select.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday: $1,900.00 plus prevailing taxes, includes two nights stay subject to available rooms.
Weekend package may have limited availability August through October
“You did it! Nicole and I had the most wonderful wedding experience we hoped for! The attention you gave to us and our day made us feel like royalty. We have zero regrets about our decision to make your inn our start. It is wonderful to watch you both fulfill your dream of inn ownership and do it so well. We will be back countless times.”
~ Nicole and Wes, Virginia
Getting Married in Virginia
Making it Legal
Both you and your to-be must obtain a marriage license through any Virginia Circuit Court Clerk; the Virginia location of your nuptials is irrelevant to the licensing.
Age Requirements: 18 with certified copy of birth certificate as proof. If under 18, notarized consent from parent or legal guardian.
Cost of License: $30
Waiting Period: None
Valid for: 60 days
Blood Test: None
Officiants: Ordained minister who can show proof of ordination; marriage commissioners, justices of the peace and judges.