Staying at Our Bed and Breakfast in Virginia
We look forward to your visit at Inn at Riverbend in the scenic Appalachian Mountains. When making plans for your stay, please become familiar with the following policies. If you have any questions regarding our Virginia accommodations, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
- Includes full breakfast
- Double occupancy
- Additional person – $45.00
- Most importantly, we are a smoke-free inn. Cigarettes of any type, cigars,vapor cigarettes and candles are not permitted in the guest rooms or on the decks and terraces. Please respect this aspect of our inn. A cleaning fee of $300 will be charged to all guests who ignore this.
- No pets allowed on the property – Sorry, we are pet lovers but do not allow guests’ pets to stay overnight. Please contact Allison at Doe Creek Kennels where your pet will be treated as a guest at her great location with day care and overnight boarding including snack time and turn-down service.
- Guests over 10 are welcome to stay. As much as we love small children, our setting is not appropriate for young children.
- Check-in between 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Self check-in after 6:30 p.m. Please call or email us in advance if you plan to check-in after 6:30 p.m. for instructions. Check out at 11:00 a.m. Due to the intimate nature of our Inn and the need to prepare rooms for check in, early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- One night deposit or 50% of the total stay, whichever is greater, is required with all reservations.
- Two-night minimum stay is required for all weekends, holidays and special events, which fall in the middle of the week. Some holiday weekends may require a three-night minimum.
- Weekend rates apply to Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and holidays. Rates are subject to change. State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
- Payment must be made on arrival for all outstanding balances*. We accept MC, Visa, Discover and cash as forms of payment.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $25 processing fee, if notice of cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to arrival date.
- For cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival date guest will forfeit their deposit unless the room is rebooked.
- For cancellations and postponements, for any reason, made within 72 hours of arrival 100% of the total stay will be charged unless the room is rebooked.
- A 30-day cancellation policy applies to all holidays and all reservations relating to Virginia Tech or Radford events except graduation. Graduation requires a 90 day prior to arrival cancellation notice and a $100 cancellation fee per room. *Payment in full is due 30 days prior to check-in or event. Notice of less than 90 days will be charged the entire stay. Deposits for any events or holidays are not transferable or refunded .
- Group reservations for weddings and family gatherings require a 90-day cancellation to insure a refund of the deposit.
- We are a small inn and cancellations adversely affect us. For this reason our cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
Holiday rates are the same as weekend rates. Holidays include the eves of the following:
- New Years
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day